Aug 14, 2007

~ Monster Trucks ~

After we got back from our vacation, I had one day of down time, and then back to work. I spent a week helping a friend of mine with a catering company. She got the contract for our local stampede to provide the food for all the corporate boxes in the grand stand, as well as run a concession. I was in charge of running her conession. It was an unbelievable week of working long long....long days and being very tired. Not a week I plan on repeating. However at the end we took some time on the grounds. Also working were two of my best pals Kristen and Diane. Here's us all pictures with a Crocodile that was on site.


Then we headed over to the monster truck ride. Basically strap us all onto a Monster Truck and then go crazy. So much fun....





Click on the last picture to enlarge it....check out Sarah's face.....it was a fun ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment