May 16, 2008

~ Neither dead, nor dying ~

I'm alive, just busy. Still got tonnes of tax season to finish, plus now gardening et all.

So rather than every detail of the last couple weeks...here's a run down.

Regina - Fun.

Road Trip - Amazing


Why no unflattering pictures of me you ask??!!.....ha ha, I was taking the pictures. That's the risk you take.

So what a trip. So fun, so much shopping, such a great Women's Conference. We had a great time and are ready to go again.

Next, Miss S had a birthday and turned the pivotal eight. Thus a big family party. L&B came over from Regina and I asked B to take some nice pictures so S can remember exactly what we looked like on this special day. See the slide show.


Next, my random useless thoughts, what you all generally come here to laugh at me for.

1. Utah - it's a culture all in itself. It takes some getting used to, the whole church and life so intertwined in public. I mean, 10 foot inflatable missionaries on top of buildings...it's a bit much.

2. All I have to say is this, A doesn't like to drive in the city....hi way, yes....city/town/rural area/...no. The details are not important, but I think she hurt my feelings. sniff sniff..

3. Migraines, I've really had enough of them. Been plagued a lot lately. I'm going for acupuncture next, which I've tried before and she told me to nap every afternoon. She may have been slightly high that day, you never know. Anyway, I'm going to try it again.

4. I have a tiny crush on American Idol's David Cook. He's a talented guy, the rocker kind, and pretty darn cute. I do not, however, have a crush on Yiruma, even though they are the only two added to the new music section of this blog.

5. K likes to snuggle and it became a problem, I've had to speak to her about it.

6. Supposed to speak in church on Sunday. ahhhahhhahha....they always ask with a little hesitation when it's our turn. You never know what can come out of my mouth up there.

7. Why can't a tan be instant. It's finally nice, we're headed to the beach this weekend....blazing mayonnaise legs is not all that enticing, but will be served.

8. N bought a new boat and the wake boarding is happening on Monday. Pretty psyched about this. I am also pretty happy that N got to spend the gazillion dollars on the new boat, and I spent nothing and still get to use it. That's a good deal I think....I'll provide lunch.

9. B had decided that I should be the mommy. He didn't like being the mommy that much. There was snot, puking and other expelling...he didn't like it. Not sure why.

10. I really hate buying dirt. It's like buying water, it should be free I think. But it's gardening season and my flower beds need to be pampered, so I had to buy dirt. Then you load it in your van and it looks like you have a full diaper all the way home as your bottom end is so low. And you dump it on the ground and think, I hate buying dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment