Jun 21, 2007

~ Busy Busy ~

So it's been a busy week. I'm training for my race on Saturday. I had been doing all my training on my treadmill. That works for me as I can get Tyler and Syd out the door to school, then set up Owen and Jack with a cartoon. However since the 5K race this weekend is not on my treadmill...I figured I better hit the pavement. Christine and I are running the race together. So Monday night I ran with her. It's definately harder running outside. For one, you don't have to propel yourself as much on the treadmill. So it was hard, but I did the whole 5K. Then last night we were supposed to run again. She got hit with allergies, so I ran it on my own. A little better than the first time around. Runinng again tonight, then take Friday off to keep from getting too tired for Saturday morning. My knee has been 100% since I had Melanie adjust it...so that's good.

Sydney is on her last week of school...and Tyler is done next Thursday. So they're pretty excited about that. I'm not dreading it as much as last year. I was too pregnant last year to want to do anything. Whereas this year I've got lots of stuff planned for us to do. We'll be home bound a bit the first two weeks in July as I try and get all the GST returns done before we leave on holidays. But I've tried to make my schedule so I work on three days of the week and generally have Thursday and Friday to take the kids to places. So we'll see how that works out.

So that's it...nothing earth changing to report. Hopefully I'll have some pictures on Saturday of my race...and let you know if I died on the road. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment