Jun 26, 2007

~ The Big Race ~

So I did it....ran my first race. The MidSun Run is a 5 or 10K family run. Nothing serious, but a challenge. It was hard as I did it in the morning, which I don't usually run outside in the morning. My morning run's are on the treadmill. So I definately was feeling it, but I finished, and even had people that finished after me. It was a little emotional for me to cross the finish line, and even more so when I saw that Randy and Brianne had come to take pictures of me finishing. Christine and I didn't bring our kids because it was too early. It was lots of fun. Such a great atmosphere to be in. And to actually cross the finish line was amazing. The pictures aren't pretty....but here they are anyway.

Set a goal....work hard....make a small accomplishment.....wow! Feels Great!


No comments:

Post a Comment