Jul 4, 2007

~ School's Out ~

So the kids are off school....not my most favorite time. Not because I don't like my children...just because I need to get work done in my office during the day, and that becomes harder with two more children in the house. You'd think it would help that they are the older ones, but no, I find they fight and tease and bug and yell.....more than the younger ones. So it's a struggle everyday to not send them to live with someone else!! = )

Training is still progressing...lost more weight, able to run longer now. Running 10 and 2's ...which is 10 minutes running with a two minute walk and then run again. I can do this three times. Have another race coming up in September. The goal this time is to run the whole time...or at least beat my time from the last race.

Speaking of my last race....here are the official results.


33:29 2486 Tiffany ...... 19-39 F 5K

Not the best....but I finished and that was the goal.

Nothin' exciting happening around here. Trying to get work done as we'll be getting ready for our holiday next week. The kids are pretty excited to go on our trip. Brian is not all that excited to take a road trip with 4 children. That is just too many potty breaks for him.

That's about it.....later gaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment