Sep 4, 2007

~ Campin' with the Girls ~


I'm always two to three weeks behind in updating my blog...sorry, busy life.

So a couple weeks ago we went camping with a bunch of my girlfriends and their kids. The guys helped us set up...but then left and there were no husbands allowed. So fun. The weather didn't always cooperate, but we were troops. A client of mine had offered to let me use his trailer, so I jumped on that and organized a camping trip. We were gone for 6 days and had the best time. Lots of laughing and gabbing, the kids played and ran and had fun on the water. My friend Niki brought her boat and they tubed and water skiied until they were water logged. On the Friday my friend Cheryl brought their Seadoo and we had more fun. We were all sore and sunburned but had permanent grins on our faces. We had such a blast that we plan to do it every year, checking out a different camping spot each time.




No comments:

Post a Comment