Sep 22, 2007

~ Another week ~

So it's not Friday....but whatever.

Here's my list this week.

1. I'm allergic to banana's....an odd thing to be allergic to, but it's true.

2. I brush my teeth the exact same way every day. If I get distracted I start again...

3. Lately I've turned off my TV and opened some great books. Not that I watched a mad amount of TV before...but sometimes I decompress from my day by watching whatever is on. Over the summer I read 10 books...I've read 4 this month. Some great, some good...some okay. It might be harder lately as new seasons start for the shows I enjoy...but night time is my time...so I like to read.

4. I like darkness. Once the kids are down and the house is quiet I like to be in the dark (makes it hard to read though). When I'm in the dark then my world is smaller and more manageable. Brian is always telling me...turn on the lights, why are you sitting in the dark. Cause my stress is less in the dark.

5. Brian has a side smirky smile that I love.

6. Jack is going to be one in less than two weeks. That's crazy. I was saying my prayers on October 4th last year, it was late...around 11 and I said "October 5 would be a good birthday" My water broke two hours later, which has never happened on its own...I had him by 3 am. Maybe I should have pointed this out to the Lord in my morning prayers. Jack almost had his place of birth... Trans Canada Highway, Langdon Corner.

7. Joanne and I wrote endless letters to each other growing up. I have them all.

8. I had a few boyfriends growing up....some of you are rolling your eyes, stop it. ANYWAY...most meant nothing to me. A few meant a great deal to me. They impacted my life. Brian is everything that they weren't...which is why I chose him. Why he chose me, well that's another story and one I tease him about. He didn't know what he was getting himself into...silly man. He should have asked Doug.

9. I love camping. Brian hates camping. So I take the kids camping myself. What I love about camping is sitting around and doing nothing....generally by a fire. My life does not allow me to sit around...when I'm camping there's no email, no fax, no piled high desk....my job provides the extra we need, but most days I would walk away from it.

10. Why is it when you have straight hair you want it curly and when it's curly you spend a lot of time straightening it out. I don't think guys have this problem.

11. I like driving fast, the photo radar man likes it too.

12. If Jack had been a girl his middle name would have been after my Grandma Grunewald. She was not very nice to me growing up...but I understand why now. She's been gone since I was pregnant with Tyler...it took me years to miss her. I wish I could have gotten to know her better. One day....

13. What else, I'm sitting in the dark as I type. I did 13 last week....hmmmm. Ahhh...here's a good one. When I was 19 I told my parents I was going to work, but I really flew to Vancouver, ferried to Nanaimo and met up with a boyfriend. Beat that!! Yes my mother knows....though I only confessed a couple years ago.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment