Oct 1, 2007

~ No Catchy title....sorry. ~

I'm at a loss for a catchy title today....sorry.

So I have yet to actually post my Friday list....on Friday. Here goes...I think I'm slowly running out of things to say.

1. I love raw tomoatoes, but hate cooked ones.

2. My left foot is smaller than my right.

3. All hair on the right side of my head is thinner than on the left...including my eye lashes and eye brows. (K I'm really grasping for something to put on the list this week)

4. E.T. was the first movie I saw in a theatre. I went with my Aunt Marilee and it scared the crapola out of me...I had nightmares for a long time.

5. However the scarriest movie is still 'Watcher in the Woods". I wonder if it's really still scary or if the 12 year old part of my brain just thinks so.

6. I'm only human, I make mistakes and sometime people are hurt by those mistakes. Lesson learned, I'll try harder.

7. I hate the taste of water. Isn't that stupid. Water doesn't really have a taste. Okay, I hate the absence of taste of water.

8. I didn't get my driver's license until the third try.

9. I love the smell of coffee.

10. I was interested in Kevin before Brian. Apparantly Kevin wasn't the grand master plan....

11. When I was 7 I had to walk to school by myself because my mom had too many little kids at home. There was this big dog that was always loose. I thought if I stood really still beside the telephone pole by the alley he wouldn't see me. So there's Tiffany standing like a statue beside the pole hoping the dog will walk by and not kill me. The dog was likely rolling his eyes.

12. I can wiggle my ears. In fact I can wiggle one ear then the other. It's a talent...I know...I'm amazing.

13. And the last big major revelation about myself this week....(drum roll)

I refer sweet over salty.

That was a sad list this week....sorry. I'll try to think of juicer things next week. Though I can't always shock and amaze you. I did however get quite the reaction from the whole "told my parents I went to work and actually flew to Vanvouver to meet a boyfriend" revelation. What, none of you thought to do that one on your own....such boring lives.... = (

No comments:

Post a Comment