Oct 11, 2007

~ Talented Girl ~

Thanksgiving Day I put on the huge dinner for all my family...minus my parents who were gone Conference. It was a huge job...one that I don't know I'll do again.

Anyway, we were done and cleaning up and Bobbi was looking outside and commenting on how great the lighting was. We had talked about having her take our family pictures, but then decided against it as the day was going to be crazy enough. However she thought it would be okay...so we got ready and packed everyone up and headed to the park.

My sister in law is so amazing...and usually she doesn't know it. So many things about her I admire. For one she's an amazing photographer. I'd love to learn this talent from her. I love the pictures she takes and would love to have so many great shots of my kids.

Here are a sampling of her talent....and maybe a bit of mine and Brian's DNA helping a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment