Nov 23, 2007

~ Counting Down ~

Missed posting last week...sorry. This week has been yet another crazy one. I don't know that I'll ever begin a posting with...."Wow, so I sat around all week wondering what I was going to do with my time." It's just not really in my nature.

It's the count down to the big trip, and as expected the pressure is on to get a lot accomplished before taking off to paradise.

I've got work deadlines that have to be met, church activities to put on, a house to clean up....eternal lists to make for all those that are taking care of the monkeys...and regular life in between.

Fun, fun.....fun.

I've tried many times in the last couple weeks to think of my regular witty and distasteful comments...but I think I'm burned out. A week in Mexico should rev me up again.

Not to brag or anything...but here is where we're going.







¡AdiĆ³s!

No comments:

Post a Comment