Feb 27, 2010

~ If you could....~

Okay, next one...

If you could see any thing in the world....what would you want to see?

There are wonders, and natural wonders, and all kinds of wondering.

I have seen some of the wonders....wonder which ones?


Grand Canyon - check

Chichen Itza - check

Golden Gate Bridge - double check

In about five weeks I'm adding another to this list....hmmmm...let the wondering begin.

P.S. Thanks M's....I've seen Niagra Falls already...will add that to my wonders list.




6 comments:

  1. Why must you tease us like this?? Im guessing Eiffel Tower or Niagra Falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could see anything in this world it would be my husband standing in the celestial room at the temple with me. (it's only happened once) That would be the best wonder to me. But the other places are pretty cool too ;>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the Eifel tower, Big Ben, The Parthenon, the coloseum in Rome - what else?? Oh, anything past the borders of Canada, really :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Niagara Falls twice, once on the US side and then on the Canadian side on my honeymoon. Loved the Canadian side much better.

    I have flown over the Golden Gate Bridge, it was foggy so I couldn't really see it, but one day I'll actually drive on it :)

    Grand Canyon, I believe I have seen, when I was much younger.

    I think the one place I would love to see is Scotland and Ireland. Okay its two places but so what? lol We have castles over there that are in our ancestry and I would love to see them!

    Where are you going on your next adventure? I'm sure it will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, is the deal "whoever guesses correctly will join me as my guest"?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you going to see the Taj Mahal? I would love to see the Eifel Tower too.

    ReplyDelete