Aug 8, 2010

No more sleeps....


So...today's the day.  I've hinted that it's happening,  but didn't say when...today is when.

Why today?  Scheduling made it so that today was when mostly everyone was available.  Two of my brothers won't be there unfortunately,  previously booked holiday...and lives on the other side of the world.  I will miss them.  I love you both.

It's been a very stressful week.  Job,  life and no sleep have not helped that.  Never named all the last minute details of the wedding.  For small and simple it sure has been busy and expensive.  We could have done this in Mexico for the price that small and simple has turned out to be.

But it's here....how do I feel?

Not sure actually.  A new chapter of life...

I love him,  I want to be with him,  he makes me happy.  This is the right choice for me,  for my life.

The other stuff?  Complicated and conflicted.

At 19 the morning of my wedding was a whirlwind,  I remember very little of the details.  I was excited and anxious and nervous and oblivious.  At 35 the morning of my wedding,  I am taking a minute to myself.  I am excited and anxious and nervous....and ready.

So far no rain,  overcast and still the possibility....but still dry.  It's an outdoor wedding,  with a backup plan of 'shoved in our living room'....hope for dry weather please.


Life Part 2 - 8 hours

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! I hope the weather holds out for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngratulations again Tiffany. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping for Dry weather for you here! Cant wait to see pictures!! Congrats to you and Casey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy every minute of your day and remember to take many moments for yourself and for yourselves as you keep building your life together. Sometimes we get so busy building the future we forget to enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! hope it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending lots of love! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete