Jul 17, 2008

~ Catch up ~

So it's been forever since I posted, a lot has been going on.


First off.....the head. It's still on top of my shoulders. It has been looked at by the Neurologist who agreed, it is definately attached to my shoulders. He also felt that we should still shine a light up to it and see inside, he didn't think there would be anything in there (ha ha)....but we'll see.


I've been feeling better, but that was last week when I was camping...mostly stress free.


This week we're back home with the stress and I'm feeling it again, stupid stress.


Basketball Camp - that has been our week. S in the morning, T in the afternoon. It has taken over my life driving them back and forth. But they've had fun, so it was worth it.


The other two little men, they've just been driving me crazy.


I'm told I talk too much (what??!!?!) and don't put enough pictures on the blog.


So fine.....no witty comments for you...just pictures of the pack.

I have no idea 1... why he's wearing his sisters head band.... and 2....why he feels it necassary to make this face. Apparantly this is smiling, I think there may be something in our water.

Mr. DJ at D&E's wedding.

Everything has to be a super model pose when you're 8.

T had a year end "come and listen to what we've learned on guitar in music class this year"

Here's what they learned....it's very short, sorry. I was fighting two little brothers while trying to be supportive to the older brother and record it all for posterity. There's two because I had to keep stopping as I was being attacked by J who wanted to hold the camera.....save me from my life!!



No comments:

Post a Comment