Jun 23, 2009

~ Occupational Health & Safety ~

That's a lot to digest in one sentence....Occupational Health & Safety...imagine what the training course is like. The 3 day training course. I'm only one day into it...and my brain is swimming with way too much information. PLUS, I didn't know that's what this course was going to be. I was led to believe is was something different. But it's okay, I kept up, I'm a smart girl. So if your company needs a safety program created, implemented, maintain and re-enforced, I just took the first steps toward that. I'm not sure if these talents are what I needed. I wasn't seeking them out...but I could be good at it.

First of all, you have to be bossy. HELLO!!!! I'm the queen of that.

Next, you need to like details. Well....I like some details, if they pertain to me, and if they're easy to accomplish...and if they involved shopping. But okay, I can live with details.

Further more, you require computer and analytical skills. A-okay...and I can over analyze anything, anytime.

Finally, you need to be "one of the boys". Now, I'm not a boy...never have claimed to be...and if I am, then I should come out of the closet because I really like to accessorise. But I can hold my own with them, as I've found out lately....so thumbs up...can do that to.

The question remains, do I want to be a Occupational Health & Safety professional.

Jury is still out.

1 comment:

  1. I think you would be a good OH&S professional.

    ReplyDelete