Jul 28, 2009

~ Deep Breath....okay...go. ~

I've decided it's time to answer your questions.

As was said in the last post, you've all heard the gossip. I haven't decided the format I'll be giving those answers, I guess it depends on the questions. But feel free to ask away. Life, love, church...whatever. I have nothing to hide...there isn't much use at this point. I don't ask for acceptance or approval...but an open mind that I can, and will, make my own decisions. Very likely you won't understand...as you don't live in my head. But you can ask anything.

Here are a few points to interest, just to speed the process along.

Age - 34
Shoe Size - 8.5
Sign - Capricorn
Hair Color - depends
Eye Color - as brown as brown can get
Favorite Color - uh, lots
Height - 5" 8"
Weight - ha ha
Children - 4
Pregnancies - 5
Piercings - 2
Citizenship - Canadian
Hot weather or cold - yes
Hot drinks or cold - hot
Favorite Foods - Vietnamese, Indian
Glasses - yes
Contacts - yes
Longest friendships - Barb & Doug
Dream Job - Event Planner
Dream Vacation - Dubai
Favorite Shows - Amazing Race, So you think you can Dance, Greys.
PC or Mac - PC
Blackberry or iPhone - Blackberry
Music - Nickelback, Rascal Flatts, Yiruma - variety at it's best
Standard or Automatic - yes
Sock or barefoot - Barefoot
Sandals or Flip Flops - Flip Flops
Painted toes or Naked - Painted
Right handed or Left - Right
Ear Wiggler or no - Wiggler
Inny or Outty - Inny
Tongue Roller or Unable - Able
Tattoo's - hmmmm...

K, that's a start. So you don't have to ask any of this stuff.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you liked Indian food! What dishes do you like? I don't really have any burning questions... for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more interested in where you're working!!! After reading all you were doing to prepare for a new job....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Butter Chicken too...Nothing beats it. Too bad it's so high in fat and calories or I would eat it more often.

    ReplyDelete