Jul 31, 2009

~ FAMOUS!! ~

So...us Grunewald's...we're famous. And don't roll your eyes, we're not just famous in our own eyes. We are now famous on a National level.

Check that out!

Moving on...more questions.

Dear L,

I live in the same town I lived before. I felt it was important to live close to my kids. It's complicated as it's a small town, with one ward...and I'm seen around town. But that is something I'm willing to endure in order to be close to them.

And besides, who could ever move away from a town that's surrounded by feed lots. Nothing says " I love it here"...like poopy smell in the morning.

Dear T,

What's been happening in my life lately?

Well....many adventures.

I work full time, which has been mentioned before, is a serious bummer. I don't love my job, but it's a job. It's not super challenging, but they pay me to talk on facebook. So it's a living for now while I look for the job that will pay me mega bucks to shop, travel and boss people around. Those are my specialities.

I spend as much time as I can with my kids. This is not a lot at the moment, and that's a whole other complicated story. But when I can I try to be with them. It's a different kind of time than I gave them before, obviously. But it's what I can do for now. I try to spend time with all of them each weeks, as well once a week a different child gets a "mom date" and we head out, just the two of us, and do something together. Lately this has been checking out the movies. Harry Potter, UP and ...uh....another one that I can't recall. Tonight the O man and I are heading out to get him ready for school. Big ECS starting in the fall. He's pretty stoked to pick out a backpack, lunch bag and "indoor shoes". Did you know that don't have indoor shoes in the states. That's what BFF T told me. What do they wear indoors? Anywho....time with the kids...it's a priority, but not always in my control.

Next, boating. New life came with a boat. So we've spent a bit of time...not as much as we'd like...on the boat. You've seen my wakeboarding goals and accomplishments in previous posts. I love being in the water, trying new stuff...soakin' up the sun.

This summer I've also spent a lot more time with my main chicky CC. She rocks the house. I love and respect her in mondo ways. If only I had been as smart and put together at 20. Love that girl.

What else? Headed to Virgin Fest next weekend. New life came with a major music fan. So Pearl Jam is going to be experienced. Don't have an opinion there, as I wasn't a big music fan before....sure becoming one now though.

And....running. There has been a blatant lack of it lately. Stupid full time job. So I'm hitting the trails again soon and working off some pounds that have crept back on in the last couple months.

T

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you guys that Bobbi-Jo took.

    ReplyDelete