Jul 29, 2009

~ Indian Jobs ~

Oh wait...those don't go together.

Okay...

Dear B,

Yes I enjoy Indian food. I have participated in its lusciousness a couple times now. And one of those was of the homemade variety....OMGosh...yum.

What is my favorite dish...well Butter Chicken of course. Is there any question?

Many more Indian adventures to come.

Dear D,

The job. I'm still running my own company as I have done for years. But am now working for a waste management company. I'm the Executive Assistant for the CEO and the VP's. I also took an Occupational Health and Safety course recently. Very interesting. Have been involved in revising and editing the safety program of the company I work for. IN FACT, I just received a very fancy diploma with my name on it saying that I successfully met the requirements of the Small Employer Health & Safety Management Course. Now if that isn't amazing dinner conversation, I don't know what is. AND, it came with a sticker. Not sure what I'm supposed to do with this stick that looks like a hard hat...but I'm sure a hard hat sticker emergency will arise in the near future.

The job is a bit of a struggle. Not only is it full time...which is a major kink in my daily party plans...but I work with all guys. Working with the guys isn't a problem...but they have some major potty mouth going on. I have added a number of different phrases and explisives to my vocabulary knowledge.

Anyway, it's fine for now. Not a long term career...but where I'll be until my super hero status is recognized by the "Women over 30 can still rock it" society.

Thanks for the questions.

T

1 comment:

  1. I've never had butter chicken, but now you've got me curious :) Now you need to post recipes!

    ReplyDelete