Sep 29, 2009

~ Dear TV Season - Welcome Back! ~

So the new fall season is starting up. I don't have cable, so you'd think this was a problem. Not a problem. I have my ways (waha ha ha). Here's my reviews of the good, the bad and the much much loved. I haven't watched them all yet, but whatever.

I can't take credit for this discovery. And I'm still deciding if I really like it. But it grows on you. I definitely like the OCD issues of Emma. And Mr. All the Pretty Ladies, he rocks the town. I think Miss. Thinks she's a Star, but really isn't....needs to get a life. But it will stay on the docket for now.





Fringe - this is the second season for Fringe. A mix of Alias and X-Files. I loved both, so this one is still a favorite. And come on...who doesn't want to (lick) look at Joshua Jackson??!! The first episode was disappointing, but I understand they are setting up for the season. They better not have really killed off Charlie in the first episode. That remains to be seen. Of course, it won't look like they did...because of the body snatcher guy.





This is a regular favorite. I'm going on this show one day. Forget that I neither live in the US, nor am a resident. Details, details. I love this show.








Not only am I a fan of this show, but I'm going to see the live show...IN THREE WEEK! Get to see Brandon's abs in person. And the only thing better than a Krump girl that Waltzes, and a Popper that Jive's....is Mia's hair. I want her hair!

Okay, that's all for now.

Is it only me....or it is majorly stupid that when you add pics to the blog, it always puts them at the top and messes with the formatting of everything else.

That's dumb.






3 comments:

  1. Imagine that...... our tv watching schedule is almost the same minus AR. Joshua has my heart even if Fringe sucked i would want to oogle him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last comment was me no idea how I became Tiff.
    Maybe the computer is sending me a message

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fringe A LOT and yes, it looks like they killed off Charlie. Body snatcher dumped his body in the furnace. WAH! I liked him.

    Glee is hilarious - I'm giving it a few more chances at least. Besides, there is nothing like excuses for breaking out in song every few minutes. I do it regularly.

    I also love SYTYCD. I wish I could dance like that... look like that... be like that!

    Haven't seen AR this season. Once you miss the first episode, it's hard to keep up or to choose a team to root for.

    ReplyDelete