Oct 1, 2009

~ TV Season - Part Deux ~

The Cleaner - I enjoy this show. It's a slow drama, and you need a bit of background. It's only the second season though, so not too much to catch up on. It's about an interventionist. Interesting to see a side of life I know nothing about. And also yummy to look at Benjamin Bratt.

Grey - a given, of course. Not liking that they've killed off George on the first show. I liked George. But, really, where were they going to take his story. I've also heard that they're going to write Izzy out of the story for a while, since she's doing movies. But who know. AND...Meredith is pregnant in real life. Did you notice they didn't do any full shots of her in the first epidode.



The Big Bang Theory - this is just funny. I love Sheldon and all his issues. (Dear Mom and Dad, you'd like this one)















What are you watching this season?

2 comments:

  1. I'm watching Grey's as well and America's next top model. I love the Amazing race and my friend and I watched SYTYCD this summer. So just the 2 for now. I'm trying to limit the amount of T.V. I watch so I can be with my family more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Big Bang Theory. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but its so funny. I also watch The Office and One Tree Hill. I've never really gotten into Grey's.

    ReplyDelete