Oct 14, 2009

~ Warning!! ~


This is your warning, consider yourself warned. If you don't feel warned...then that's not my failure. Cause I warned you.

So...why the warning?

I'm going on a jet plane, as I've already pointed out.

I'm leaving in two days.

When I return, or possibly while I'm gone (if I'm that energetic, but probably not) I'll post pictures, stories, funny anecdotes and hillarity from the jet plane trip. I will not be censoring these. "He" is going with me.

So, if you plan on being offended, reluctant, wary or otherwise...avoid my blog for the next two weeks. Cause the gloves are off.

And the gloves are staying off...fyi.

I considered starting another blog, so I can REALLY talk about my life, what's happening, who's in it....blah blah blah. But, I don't want to. I mean seriously, how many blogs does one girl need?! 4monkeymom is the blog that is safe for all to read. This one, it's mine...

So no more talking in generalities, no more alluding but not confirming.

I'm going on a jet plane trip, on Friday, with him. We have tonnes planned, it's gonna be a blast.

Jet Plane
Charlotte NC
U.S. National Whitewater Centre
4th Ward
Metallica
So you think you can Dance
Jet Plane
Phoenix AZ
Scottsdale AZ
U2
Grand Canyon
My surprise
His surprise

Just for starters...

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so how the heck do you fit surprises in there with all that other stuff going on? Im exausted just reading that itinerary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great time, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete