Oct 9, 2009


Dear NyQuil (or no name cheaper variety)

Thank you for the good sleep. It's been a while, and I really needed it. Though I didn't appreciate my limbs falling asleep before my brain, and the whooshy sound in my ears was a little odd.

And NyQuil, why do you taste so nasty? Can't you look into butterscotch, candy canes or Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate. Why am I being punished by my taste buds for a cold?

Also MyQuil, why green? I'm already feeling awful, trying to fight off going into full blown flu mode. Green is not a good color to associate with sickness. Red - also no, blood and all that. Yellow or Orange - hmmmm, too close to puke color. So maybe just be safe and try no color.

And your instructions say 2tbsp for an adult. That doesn't seem like enough, until you fill up the little cup. 2tbsp of gagging delight is way too much. Just sayin.

But even with all that, thank you for the lovely drug induced sleep that allowed me to be unconscious for 8 full hours, and only woke up once at 2 am....ahhh, still have hours to go.

1 comment:

  1. They make it take gross so we won't OD on the stuff. I mean, how long would a bottle of Pumpkin Spice Nyquil last around here? It looks and tastes gross to save souls with a lack of self control, like me!

    ReplyDelete