Oct 26, 2009

~ Remember, I warned you ~

K...so here's how it's gonna go. I gave you ample warning...and I'm holding to my word. If you wanna stay updated on me...in a censured "him" free zone...then check out the other blog. If you want to know what's really going on with me, then you can stay. Cause there is no longer going to be a censure here ( is censure a word? Maybe its supposed to be censuring...?) Full out stories, pics and life details. And I don't want any back talk about it.

Day 1 - Calgary to Charlotte

See other blog - nothing much more to add...we flew, we drove, we ate, we slept. Day done.

4 comments:

  1. The word is censor.... as in - ban or forbid

    censure is to strongly rebuke or dissaprove...hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's funny that you keep warning everyone like it's going to shock us. Trust me that you already shocked us. Everything else is just minor aftershocks. We can handle it. It's YOUR life-your choices-your consequences. And I must admit I'm interested in seeing pics the same way people that pass car crashes crane their necks to see what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The over-warning has been for my mother...she's not very happy that I'm coming out of the closet = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Who wants to hide in a closet anyway. Unless its full of designer shoes in my size. MMM. Shoes.

    Come out into the light, its warmer out here.

    ReplyDelete