Jan 19, 2010

~ Dear Anonymous ~

I didn't want to feel left out, so I put the same title as SO many people have had on their blogs lately.

Who is this nasty person who's commenting on everyone's blog? And does it seem like it's all being linked off of Bobbi's blog? Maybe it's BOBBI!!! (I knew it!!)
Okay, it's not...(yes it is)

I don't allow annon comments anymore, we all saw what happened with that. It wasn't pretty. And it's hard to read that stuff. This particular annon person seems to know my family very well...right down to the fact that my dad's name is actually spelled with a G not a J....makes you wanna go hmmmmm (you sang that in your head, don't try to deny it...Dear 90's, I love you)

So, I'm fine. You can all stop worrying and being sad that I finally let out some of my issues. It's gonna happen, I mean COME ON...have you met me? Stuff builds up and you gotta let it out or have the top of your head blow off, and that's just messy.

Job is crazy busy cause work has started on the oil rigs. So you're asking, then how come your blogging in the middle of the day? (Holy cow you're nosy inquiring)

Cause I need a break okay...A BRAIN CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH (break down in sobs under my desk)

Actually, it's cause I thought I'd post a few pictures of our New Years week with the clan. You're all happy now, aren't you...I knew it.

Casey has three boys...they're the ones you don't recognize, well some of you do...but if you dont...those are Casey's boys...that cute one behind, he's mine. The rest...well maybe our children should not be together, it seems that the weird might rub off.

Working on his super model pose.

Again, too many boys in one house can turn crazy.

This was the photographer, you have to feel for the girl...I mean...6 boys and 1 girl.

The J man...literacy is important to him...

Then we went tabogganing...I already told you about that in my recent top 10.


Casey's BIL and Mr. O...headen down for a death defying ride.

Me and J...watching our life flash before our eyes.

Then there was the cookie making. Sorry for the picture quality...all of the camera's were charging, so had to use the Blackberry.

J likes to inspect his food before gobbling.

O doesn't look that thrilled...might have been the start of his sugar coma.

So there is a nutshell view of some of our activities. There were more, but now I'm tired and going to curl up on the mattress under my desk.

5 comments:

  1. I have some very very choice explicit words for my anonymous person. Do people honestly have nothing better to do with their time than try to tear families apart and go around spreading vicious lies?

    I'm glad you and C had a good Christmas with your new blended family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap - I dont stalk blog's of people I dont know but I'm seriously considering starting if there is that kind of drama. Some people have no class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a mattress under your desk?!?! jj
    those cookies look like a sugar attack waiting to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all - HOW did you fit not one, but TWO of you on that itty bitty teeny weeny sled??

    Second of all - the house looks nice!! And the cookies look YUM, and the kids look happy (crazy, but happy).

    Glad you had a fun new years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. some people sure are idiots.
    Looks like you had a blast with your family. I wish that i had a mattress under my deski..OH wait I work from home so i could just go to my room.
    Hope the fun times keep coming

    ReplyDelete