Apr 23, 2010

We take a break from our regular programming...

I know,   all two of you are waiting to hear about Rome.  Sorry...I usually blog at work (hee hee) and we just had way too many pics to fit on the flash drive.  So I don't have any Rome pics here to give you every minute detail of the experience.  Soon...

In the meantime,  we take a break from our regular programming,  and bring you....

Mr. O turns 6!!

He had his birthday while I was in Europe and he was on a trip to Utah with his dad.  So we celebrated when all the trips were done.  Six years old....crazy.

So..to see how the gorgeous Mr. O has progressed in his gorgeousness....see previous posts simliar to this...

Turning 4

Seems he didn't turn 5,  cause I didn't blog about it.


He can't seem to keep his shirt on...but you know,  when you have muscles like those...

Here's his actual birthday party....though now I notice we didn't take any of him eating cake....huh...


Ya ya,  he got his gifts in Superstore bags....we just got back from Europe....give me a break.

J was pretty excited that Mr O recieved 2 light sabers...every dude needs an opponent.

G man was excited too...or silly,  one of those.

Boys + Lego =

Not sure if he forgot it was his birthday,  was taken by surprise that is was his birthday....

Way to dedicate yourself to the role play...

Whereas J hasn't learned that dedication yet...

Oh,  there you go...he's catching on...

Now...here's what happens when pictures then get photoshoped...

Lovely....

I'm not sure who had more fun,  the actors,  or the producer who twiqued the photo.

2 comments:

  1. I'll never know the joys of having my children impale each other.... the boring world of girls, I guess...

    Looks like SUCH a fun time :) Happy birthday, O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. O!

    Where DOES the time go? ; D

    ReplyDelete