May 6, 2010

I been a learnin...

14 years.  That's how long it's been since I was in school.  That's crazy.  First of all, that I can even post a number like that...and second...cause it's just crazy. 

Work has asked/required that I take some courses.  Funny enough,  I've taken these before...the first time I was in college.   It seems the concepts didn't stick.  So I'm taking two courses by correspondance through SAIT.  I chose correspondance because I didn't want to be sitting in night classes during the summer,  and because work is in the slow season so I have time while in the office. 

These are not exciting classes however...accounting and computers.  And the computer one is a required course for the certificate and is going to be a good GPA booster for me.  Seriously,  the first line said...push the button to turn on the monitor.  Okay then....

Have you ever felt that your current job was not allowing you to be what you are capable of.  That's me,  in a serious way.  Big plans in the works,  stay tuned!

What the HECK is up with the weather?!!!  It's getting past irritating.  Last year we were on the boat for May long weekend.  It was chilly,  yes...but still...warm enough to be out.  Mother Nature better get her act together.

Saw Furry Vengeance last weekend with the kids....don't waste your money.  Really,  the kids even thought it was bad.  Little man and his side kick were losing interest and starting to fool around 3/4 thru. 

Well,  that's my boring update.  Sorry dude.

I do have another big announcement,  but need pics for that...and they're at home.

Have a great day.....smoochy smoochy.

2 comments:

  1. ooooh, I'm curious! I'm definitely staying tuned! Good luck with your schooling. I don't envy you, but you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betcha you're taking the course I took last year. I passed with flying colors so you should do amazong

    ReplyDelete