May 28, 2010

Dear Saskatchewan, you have bad roads...

Like really....do the road people not get any money in Sask.  Makes me grumble a little less when I'm sitting in slow traffic due to construction.  At least they're fixing them.

So anyway,  look to Bobbi's blog for a re-cap of our weekend in Regina.

We had big plans of amazing photo shoots,  it rained.  That's okay.  Lots of laughs and catching up with family and friends. 

I'm sitting here trying to think of witty stuff.  I'm comin' up with nothin.  Haven't done a top 10 in a while,  but can't think of anything stupid I've seen.  Uhhh...ya,  I'm boring today.

3 comments:

  1. If you think the roads in Sask are bad, you need to check out the roads in Quebec. We have potholes that buses get trapped in, buses!!! Last year they reported that the number of potholes went down by 20%, what they neglected to report was the average size of the potholes has increased, so basically they just grew together to create larger craters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...hey Jody, I can't find your email. Send it to me again...or add me on FB or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we have relatives that have a contest as they drive across the Alberta/Sask border with their eyes closed and guess where the line is by how the highway feels. Don't judge us by our highways, we've been a have-not province for the first 6,000 of human existence and only now we are getting into the world of some prosperity! The tire and suspension companies love our province!

    ReplyDelete