Apr 7, 2008

~ 4 Years Old ~

Mr. O turned 4. And as is always the case, I am floored by how fast my children are growing up.

This particular man is light in our home. We didn't know about him early on. We were good. We had a boy and a girl...a perfect little family. Miss S was three and I was picturing the end if baby stages and phases, and a dreaming about full nights sleep.


There have been very few impressions in my life that have come as clearly as this one did. I remember exactly where I was...which happened to be turning from Anderson to North Deerfoot. I was on my way home. A thought came so clearly in my mind that I was nearly derailed.....time for another one. This came as a shock to me. I was calm with our thinking that two children was enough. I didn't feel the need to have more for any reason. We were healthy, happy and I was back in my jeans. Why mess with a good thing.


This is why...






No comments:

Post a Comment