Apr 17, 2008

~ Judgements ~

Do you make judgements of others, I do....it's a natural thing to do. I would say that it's how we handle those judgements or how we voice them that is the real issue.

I've come to know that I have been judged from what people read on this blog. I find this amusing. Why? Isn't this blog my life, isn't what I say here the very core of who I am? Aren't opinions expressed and statements made all done with an officer standing beside me to ensure that they are all true and accurate. Don't I print out every entry and laminate it in my journal so that future posterity can read it and really know who I am.

NO

There are a very small quantity of people in the world that really know me well. Know who I am and what I'm about....know what my personality is, what my values and goals are. Those people are the ones that read every entry and laugh and roll their eyes because they know me. Those are the people that I make every entry especially outrageous for. Like the entry about B being a rock star. Totally wrote that for J, who I knew would get a huge kick out thinking of B wearing eyeliner. And as I predicted...got an email from her expressing her enormous gratitude for the big laugh she got from that one. Seriously people...relax.

For the judgers.....well, "he who throws the first stone....."

No comments:

Post a Comment