Apr 24, 2008

~ Count down to Regina ~

I saw this on another blog, thought it was cute.

We're leaving for Regina tonight. 'We' being S and myself with my parents. Why are we going to Regina? Of all the places to visit....why Regina? = ) Because my brother and his family live there and his daughter is being baptised this weekend. His daughter and my daughter are only 2 weeks apart, and they haven't seen each other in 5 months, so we're going on a road trip.
I have a gazillion and one things to accomplish today, here's how it went down.
6 am - woke up with B's alarm. Thought about getting up, thought about how time productive it would be to get up and get this busy day started, kept thinking about getting up.
7:30 - got up.
8:15 - got two children out the door to school.
8:20 - ate my morning oatmeal and read how coyotes are eating school children - lovely.
8:30 - got on my computer and did my morning ritual, banking, emailing, blogging.
9:00 - Mr J woke up.
9:01 - changed a yucky, yucky bum.
9:15 - stood and looked at the kitchen and wondered if it would clean itself.
9:16 - decided it wouldn't and loaded the dishwasher.
9:20 - decided to blog about my day as it went along, cause that would definitely be time effective to stop after every task and go to my computer and write about it.
9:30 - showered two dirty boys. Could have bathed them, but that would have taken too long and got them too clean = ). Showers it is.
10 - Boys moderately clean and dressed, load of laundry in, dishwasher started. Packing started...opened bag that S has had packed for two weeks waiting for this day to arrive. Took everything out, she didn't pack underwear or shirts, that may have been a problem.
10:30 - Talk to D, good choice, you rock.
11:00 - Shower, by myself even....wow!
12: - Dressed, hair done (why can so much less hair still take so long)
12:30 - O to preschool.
12:45 - 1:30 - work in clients office while J watches a movie in the van.
1:30 - Drop of recycling, dollar store, Walmart.
2:15 - Do payroll for another client
2:45 - Pick up O.
2:50 - More packing
3:00 - More payroll
3:15 - Talk to K
Okay, that's it. I don't have time to keep this up.
Will update on the exciting trip to the Metropolis of Regina.

No comments:

Post a Comment