Feb 7, 2009

~ Therapist Wanted ~


The following are attributes that I require in a much needed therapist. If you feel you're up for the job, please let me know.


Kind


Loving

Gracious

Good Looking

Not prone to eye rolling

Or act shocked

Or judgemental

Willing to always take my side

Take my point as law

Congratulate me on all good decisions

Keep quiet about my bad decisions

Help me rationalize my behavior

Have a candy drawer

Have an 'in' at Bath & Body Works, and get me a discount

Compliment my style

Ask "Wow, who does your hair"

Not jerk awake after a particularly long session of me venting

Not show me their kids - because I don't care

Incessantly ask about my children and comment how beautiful they are

Ask about all the places I've travelled, and pay for my next trip

Always pay for lunch

Always go where I want to go, for lunch

Give me Costco gift cards


Oh, and listen to my struggles.


Applications are being accepted now.

No comments:

Post a Comment