Jan 30, 2008

~ Whoa, twice in one week ~

Amazing....I know. Two blog updates in one week.

But I forgot to mention the movie I went to see. It's not a movie for everyone....it's got 'stuff' in it that I know some would not find amusing. However I am not everyone, and I am slightly sinful most of the time. So me and my two pals that went to see it....loved it!! It is literally a movie about me. Not because the story has anything to do with me at all...but just because a bunch of stuff is said or done that is exactly how I would have said or done. In fact a couple times D leaned over and said....that sounds like you. Or " you totally would have said that". I'm my own girl....take it or leave it. Anyway, we had a great time at the movie. Nearly 4 years we've lived here and never gone to the small local theatre, will be frequenting there more often.
I came home and said to my wonderful husband that I adore....any chance you could be ripped and Irish? He rolled his eyes.
That's it...laundry, kids and GST returns are calling.




No comments:

Post a Comment