Mar 30, 2008

~ Lists ~

I'm a list maker, a big list maker. I will make lists...from the lists. I will write something on my list just to cross it off. I have a planner with a full page for everyday...everyday has stuff written on it. I like lists.

I've started my list for the big road trip with the girls to the USofA...

Target - please... that's a no brainer. I'm getting all my kids spring clothes there and loading up on shoes for me.
Dick's Sporting Goods - all of us are interested in little wet suits for our younger ones. We're stocked up for the ourselves and the older hooligans...but Costco didn't have little ones.
Costco - I've heard that the shopping experience in US Costco is much different than here....more stuff and lost of it. I am a major fan of CAN Costco...so I have that on the list.
Rod Works - blogs I visit of American's say that this place is amazing for home decor stuff. My new room is painted and has the new furniture, but nothing on the walls. Waiting to get some great stuff at Rod Works.
Gardners Village - this is a 'if we have time' place. I've been there before and love it, but it's second on the list to Rod Works...also a huge Home Decor fantasyland.
Okay are you already asking yourself....how long is this little road trip you're taking....ha ha....only 6 days. Two of those for driving, and two more for Women's Conference...so only 2 days for spending as much of my hard earned, stress me out, tax season is crappy.....money.
Basically this trip is hinging my sanity at the moment. When I went to WC the first time with T, it was amazing....exactly what we both needed. So fun, so uplifting, so many new ideas. We both came home ready to hit life again and do it well. I'm at that point again. Need to be revved up. And I know that the gals I'm going with are hoping for the same.
So that's the beginning of my list. Any more suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment