Mar 20, 2008

~ Recommitting ~

I don't know if that's how your spell that word....but you know what I mean.
This time last year was when the Real Life section of our paper came out with the running program that got me started. Once again they've started it, with a new 10k section. Yippee for me. Here's the link to all the great info and advice they are giving.

My goal is to do the 10k....but not yet. Have to finish tax season first, it's way too crazy and busy and I'm so exhausted....another couple weeks and I'll be ready to committ again.

As for the interesting comment that has caused a lot of stir among my friends and loved ones....thanks for support. I'm moving on....really....I hardly ever think about it anymore....for more than an hour...moving on.

Easter Break.....am I excited, not really. I'm busy with piles of paperwork, and having my children home for 10 days is not at the top of my 'that's sounds like a great time' list. But I'm going to try and make it fun. Home days...fun days....we'll try to mix it up.

The Easter Bunny is coming to our house on Saturday this year...why does he come on Sunday's....doesn't he know that's a terrible time to try and do a hunt before getting ready for church. The Easter Bunny has wised up this year and will be smuggling candy and gifts into our house a day early. I'm appreciative that the Easter Bunny figured this out...after 10 7/8 years of having children in our house.....silly Easter Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment