Aug 7, 2008

~ Breaking Dawn ~

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

A and I ran to the city on Saturday morning to pick up this book. We didn't go to any of the midnight madness as we're simply too old to even stay up that late. Plus, why would we stay up so late when we can just run to Costco and grab it, for less euros' too. All the 'Jeuvenile Readers" are not thinking of Costco for their book purchases, that's Mommy Land.

Like many of you, I'm a old, happily married mother that is in love with Edward and Jacob. It's sad, I know.

So this book.....was okay. I've enjoyed some of the earlier ones more. I wish it could have been as exciting for the whole thing as it was at the end. I appreciate where the author was going with the story. How many more aspects she added for this book, and how she finished it off....but I was almost making myself read it for the first while. It wasn't drawing me in.

Makes me wonder if she felt like she was under a lot of pressure to write it...seemed like it.

Whatever, it's easy reading and I now own the whole collection so I'll read them again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment