Aug 31, 2008

~ Dear Anonymous ~

I really get a kick out of people who leave comments on my blog Anonymously. Especially those that leave negative comments. Here's the most recent in response to my Vacation Friends post.

Anonymous said...
WOW! I always knew you were a snob but this just proves it. Having a checklist of who and who's not considered a friend - it really is true what people say about you.

I have to laugh. First of all, anyone that REALLY know me, knows that the post was a joke and done so 'tongue in cheek' that I just about put my tongue clear through my cheek.

And Second, may I again say...as has been said before when such Anonymous people post on my blog, if you don't like....stop coming around to read, I didn't invite you.

I guess Anonymous won't be applying for the position.

No comments:

Post a Comment