Nov 5, 2008

~ 10 lbs in 100 Days - Week 7 ~


Week 7 - Half Way.

Do you feel as though you are half way to your goal? Weight wise I'm not losing fast, still only the 3 pounds. But other accomplishments to celebrate. Ran 4.65km this morning, that's the third run this week. So that's big. Nearly to my 5 km goal. Also have lost 2.5 inches off my waist and .5 inches off hips. Got into jeans yesterday that I haven't worn for a while. And wore them all day. How can you lose inches and not pounds??! I don't know. I'm running so maybe I'm gaining muscle weight.

What are your accomplishments. We've been focused on the weight loss number. That can't always be the only way to measure your success.

Anything to report?

Host - 3

M - 5

BJ - 5

CC - 6

E - 3

T - 2

A - 6

No comments:

Post a Comment