Nov 26, 2008

~ Twilight ~

Have you seen it?


I haven't. I don't know if I want to. I will, of course, simply out of curiosity...but really, everyone that has reviewed it has said it's terrible. Everything from bad acting to cheesy script to laughable dialogue. So of course I should spend my hard earned money on it, just because I'm curious.


I was always disappointed with the choice of actors for Edwards character. I'm sure Mr. Pattinson is very nice fellow, but he's not the guy I pictured in my head while reading the books. For me, Chad Michael Murray is closer to my vision of Edward.



That leads to a whole other list of admiration for me. I saw once on CC blog that she had a top 10 list of yummies. I also have a list. Now let me preface this list by the statement that I am very happily married to an amazing guy. However, I appreciate a good DNA combination....thus this list.



When it come to the foriegn variety....no one tops these two. The accents only help their cause.



Now for locals.... way back to 21 Jumpstreet Days.

I was never a fan of Dawson's Creek, but now that's he's in Fringe.....yummers.





And I also agree with the SMA win for Mr. Hugh.





Now though he is mega star quality now, I have loved him since Can't Buy Me Love.






And last but not least....he was put on my list while starring in The Guardian. But I like him much more in The Mentalist.




Alright....that's it. I'm sure I'll add to the list, or remember another mouth watering morsal later. But for now, that's it. But I'm pretty happy with a BB man that loves me, and my insecurities and bad habits. He vacuums, does laundry washes dishes and is amazing with our kids. He's top on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment