Nov 30, 2008

~ Cash ~

We have a free month of Movie Central at the moment. Lots of PVRing of movies. Watched Mad Money last night. Cute little show about some gals that learn how to pilfer the old cash from where it is destroyed at the federal bank. As was mentioned by the characters, seems like a real waste to shred money. If they aren't in need of this money....I'm sure I could take some off their hands.

Here are a few items that they could purchase for me since 'they' don't feel that need it any longer.










And since the money is no object, cause this cash was being put in the garbage anyway, I would like these items delivered by any of my list of yummies. You choose, I'm not picky. Just one will be fine. Oh and the abs, those can't be delivered....so said yummy can stay and be my personal trainer. Since money will be no object.

No comments:

Post a Comment