Nov 19, 2008

10 lbs in 100 Days - Week 9

The one thing that knocks me off my game, keeps me from the mark and repels me from my treadmill....is being tired. This week I've been especially tired. Two little boys that seem to have a strategy of waking me up at night, it hits you after time. I got a run in on Monday, though a pathetic one. By my second interval I was hitting a wall. I figured a short run was better than no run. Tuesday I didn't even bother putting on the running apparel in the morning, I knew it wasn't happening.

Today I am dressed to run, and hopefully will get there.

Lack of sleep also makes me cranky. S adds to her prayer every night that the boys won't wake mom up in the night so she won't be cranky. Nice.....it would seem divine intervention is all that will help this mother.

Here's hoping for more sleep this week.

Congratulations to BJ who is kicking all our butts with a total weight loss of 7 pounds. A has lost her entire 10, but says she can't take full honors as it is due to stress. She gets a gold star anyway.


Host - 4

BJ - 7

M - 5

E - 5

A - 10

CC - 6

T - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment