Jan 6, 2009

~ Beach Babe Bootcamp ~


Time for a new Challenge. I don't know about all of you, but the exercise routine, regime and effort went seriously down the pooper over the holidays. So I start again, again. Have run two days this week. Today is the six month mark until the City Chase. I want to be running 10km by then. It's a long road to that. So as I train, you all should join along. Oh, and today is my brother's birthday as well (Halla Dev)

First of all, the finale of 10lbs in 100 Days. As promised a copy of The Last Concubine by Lesley Downer is up for grabs. Leave a comment if you were able to lose all 10lbs. I was not. I only lost 7. So I lose. But fortunately I've already read this book.

And for those of you that participated in the challenge but weren't able to take off the full 10lbs, leave a comment and you'll be entered to win a Bath & Body Works Body Cream. I happened to be at said lovely place this past weekend, and I stocked up.

So new challenge. Pick your punishment of choice. Mine will be running. Each week increase your intensity, even if only be a few minutes, a little more weight, a little more speed...whatever. I have goals of 10km race, looking fabio on the beach this summer, and being asked to host Alberta's Next Top Model. Or maybe just run the 10km endurance.


Each week check in with your successes, failures and general sweatiness.

Before you start make sure to record your measurements. This time around it won't be about the pounds lost. Cause let's face it, some are able to lose faster than others. This time it will be based on percentage of weight lost. I'll give youa formula soon to calculate that. But not tonight, my brain is not working that effectively. You'll still need to weigh every week. Record on a little chart. Mine measures waist, hips, legs, arms and total weight.


Good Luck & Get Moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment