Jan 4, 2009

~ Lurking Unleashed ~

I lurk a lot. I read your blogs, enjoy them...but don't give you the credit of my laughter. My 'favorite blogs' list is lacking. So may I present, the list of blogs I read regularly. My lurking is unveiled.

Blog Pouwer - my Sister

Fabulous Me - cousin

Art @ Heart- cousin

A Day in the Life of the Halls - my BFF who needs to set a resolution to blog more!!

Book Addiction - favorite book review site

The Prepchuks - A's Sister

Caballero - J's Sister

Clever Girl goes Blog - a site I followed from CC. Fun!

The Triplets are Here - my friend N

What is all Looks like - a guy I don't know who takes amazing pictures.

One Tree - Brown Eyed Girl cousin

The Nelson Family - friend and hubs cousin

Once Upon a Wissler - Fabulous Me friend - Private Blog

So there you go. These are my regulars. Hope you find a new great blog to follow and enjoy. If you have a blog, send me the link. I'm always looking to add to my list of daily enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment