Feb 10, 2008

~ About Me ~

Two blogs in ONE night.....was blog surfing...and found a another cute questionaire. Boring to you...fun for me....whatever.

About me

1. What is your occupation? Stay at home mom running a bookkeeping business that is only supposed to be part time and a little cash on the side.....trying to keep it part time....

2. What color are your socks right now? Bare feet.

3. What are you listening to right now? My son crying that he wants apple juice right before he's going to bed....his father saying no because we don't want to change a wet bed. We'll see if it comes to blows.

4. What was the last thing you ate? If I was telling the whole truth, I'd have to say a chocolate covered cheesecake bite that was left over from 'girls night' last night. If I was staying in "I'm training for a Triathlon mode, Cantelope. I did have cantelope, right before I had a chocolate covered cheesecake morsel

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Brown

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Barb

8. How old are you today? 33

9. Favourite drink? Strawberry Margarita. Virgin, of course, except from when the waiters in Mexico got it wrong. I only took a couple extra sips just to make sure...yep, definately not virgin.

10. What is your favourite sport to watch? Lately, Triathlons...watch and learn.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep....highlights all the time.

12. Favorite reality TV show? The Amazing Race

13. What was the last movie you watched? Step Up (Halla A&D)

14. Favourite day of the year? Summer beach days....even more than Christmas I think

15. What do you do to vent anger? Talk to my girlfriends.

16. What was your favourite toy as a child? Hmmm....I had a Cabbage Patch Premie that I was fond of....still have it.

17. What is your favourite, fall or spring? Spring for sure.....cottage fever dispelled.

18. Hugs or kisses? Can’t I pick both?

19. Cherries or blueberries? Neither actually.....

20. Favourite dessert? Anything that has cheese and cake...preferably together.

21. Living arrangement? "Lived in home" that's code for "generally messy all the time"

22. When was the last time you cried? Really cried...been a while, I'm not usually easily to tears...I'd have to think about that.

23. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and a box of clothes that still needs a spot after the Extreme Makeover Boyd Edition.

24. What did you do last night? Watched a movie with my pals.

25. What inspires you? Love. Life. Living it. Good people making a difference. Family. Commitment.

26. What are you afraid of? Things that are out of my control.

27. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? Cheesey

28. Favourite breed of dog? Black Lab

29. How many years at your current job? Mommy job....10.5....money job...8.

30. Favourite day of the week? Sunday...nap day.

31. How many states have you lived in? 0... I’m in Canada... but I’ve only lived in one province – Alberta

32. Celebrity crush? Recently...the guys in P.S. I Love you.

33. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Quads and a tractor once... does that count?

34. Who is your favourite NFL team? Whatever Brian is watching...he's say the 49ers

35. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? Yes, and I hate the thing, Jack is always twisting in it.

36. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? If I’m at the beach, 100 degrees please. If not, I ‘d rather be cold than sweating like a pig.

Tag you're it....post me a link if you put this on your blog....would love to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment