Feb 7, 2008

~ Quirky-ness ~

Saw this on a blog that I frequent....

6 Quirky things about Me.

1. The volume on the TV has to always be on an even number. It's weird I know. But I can't just randomly turn it up or down.

2. I fall asleep the exact same way every night. Right side, sort of on my side, sort of almost on my stomach. Right hand under the pillow, left hand out.

3. I hate anything touching my ears. The blankets on the bed, my children...having them whisper in my ear is torture. Interestingly, my hair on my ears is fine.

4. I cannot stand to hear chewing. My children learned very early that we chew with our mouths closed.....uh, gross.

5. I fold my arms the same way every time. (that's right, fold your arms a couple times and then the other way, feels wierd doesn't it)

6. I hate the taste of water. You're thinking...um...water doesn't have a taste. I know, maybe that's why I hate it. I have to be really thirsty to drink straight water. My two litres that I drink every day has lower calorie juice in it, just for some flavor.

That's all the confessions for today....I have plenty of more quirkyness for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment