Feb 10, 2008

~ Beware of Sappyiness ~

Saw this on a blog...thought it was cute.

What is his name? Brian

How long have you been married? 13.5 years (the .5 is very important)

Who long did you date? 4 months
(might I add that from "Hi my name is Brian....until Will you Marry me, was 5 weeks)

How old is he? almost 36...he's really old.

Who eats more sweets? Me, me and me.....he's a salty guy

Who said I love you first? probably me, he doesn't say a lot

Who is taller? He is

Who can sing better? If you heard him, you'd say him, but he won't let you hear him. Though he sang a solo at our wedding...he was probably still trying to impress me then.

Who is smarter? Him all the way. He's a genious....but I'm not bias.

Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but he's been pitching in a lot lately. Probably because he's tired of the loads that are constantly in our bedroom waiting to be folded.

Who pays the bills? Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.

Who mows the lawn? He does...and he's pretty anal about it too.

Who cooks dinner? As many times as I've told him "There's nothing sexier than a man that cooks....." I do 99.9% of the cooking.

Who drives? Him if we're together.

Who is more stubborn? = ) That depends on who's reading this...

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first...but I had to give pointers after that.

Who asked who out first? I asked him. A friend and I wanted to play laser tag and we needed some dates. So we asked 'those brothers'....and the rest is history.

Who proposed? He did.

Who wears the pants? Again...that depends who's reading this. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment