Apr 22, 2009

~ Deserted Island and other Nonsense ~

So I was recently reading Clever Girl goes Blog, whom I enjoy... you should check her out. You thought I was quick witted and crazy....wow, I'm an amateur compared to her. She's got it goin' on.

Anyway, she recently posted about the top 5 necessities if stranded on a deserted island. Now, I figure there are two types of deserted islands....

This one... with one 's'.And one that contains these....with two 's'......
Now those are both enjoyable, and I'd like to participate in either.

But since we're talking DeSerted Island, here are 5 (frivolous and ridiculous) things I think i would need.


1. Personal Blender


This seems like a necessity. Cause whether a Deserted Island...or a Desserted Island, both could involve fruit. And nothin says yum more than a smoothy. Now, the ice issue may cause a bit of a hurdle...









2. Ice...and a Delivery Boy

The smoothies are just going to be juice unless there is ice. I'm sure there will be a small village somewhere, oh, except it supposed to be a deserted island. Whatever, it's my island, I'll decide. So if someone could please ride this contraption each day to deliver said ice....and maybe this guy could be the rider. I don't know him...or anything about...but really, I'm only looking for 'Candy' to delivery the ice anyway, not an explanation of the universe.







3. Hair Straightener


I have hair issues. See the blog banner, and the nice sleek smooth hair? Ya, that is not how it sprouts from my noggin. No...NO. Curly and frizzy is what I'm naturally blessed with. THAT takes blow drying, straightening and product. I realize you're thinking that a hair straightener will be useless on an island without electricity.... who's blog is this?!!!! Not yours.








4. Electricity

HELLO!!! Need I say more.











5. I'm out....there's a plethora of other items that I'm sure I'd need. But so many to choose from. I'll ponder.

What would you take?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, if you had all of that your island wouldn't be deserted for long - *I'd* be there at least! I'm sure word would get out eventually.

    And I whole heartedly agree with your hair straightener choice. I'm a straightener junkie myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are invited to desert island T, you bring the blender and ice....I'll bring Edward, he can keep them cold for us!

    ReplyDelete