Apr 4, 2009

~ Still here.....~


One whole month since the last post....that's a new record I think. I've wanted to post, had some great things to post about, but lately I've been reluctant. Until the encouragement of others started coming in.

See....I've made some drastic decisions for my life in the last few weeks. I'm not very popular. Many are angry, more are confused and a few have thrown their hands up and given up. But me, well I'm just the same girl.

So the blog will stay. The content may change a little as I have always blogged about my life and the happenings there. Don't know that everyone is ready for that.

For those who know of my situation, I give you time to wrap your head around it. Time to come to terms in your own way. Hopefully the time to see that it's just me.

For those that have contacted me....thanks.

And for those that haven't the foggiest idea what I'm talking about...if you're looking for the feeling of being hit by a truck and dragged through the dirt, shoot me an email, I have a whopper for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment