Apr 24, 2009

~ Think I'll buy a lottery ticket ~


So, hypothetically speaking, if you get a ticket for speeding through a construction zone....while talking on your cell phone....(not me of course) then that ticket will be HUGE. And the cop will not be very friendly, even if you act like a dumb girl (which has gotten me out of tickets before) or if you flirt with him (that only worked when I was 17)....

BUT

If the cop then fills out the ticket wrong, then when you call in to pay the ticket..... (ha ha ha) it's invalid and you don't have to pay!!!!!

Gonna buy a lottery ticket today, the universe is smiling up on me.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, that sounds fair. Where were you when I was given a blatantly unfair parking ticket? I wish some of your luck could rub off via email or something. That should work, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u are counting your lucky stars on that one... and stop texting while driving might help in keeping you away from getting those tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happened to Sean about a year ago. The ticket was HUGE to and I drove all the way to Didsbury only to find out that the ticket was quashed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that's about the way of it.... I'm sure you learned your lesson anyway :)

    ReplyDelete