Apr 22, 2009

~ Welcome Mr. Potatoe Head ~

This is Mr. T Potatoe Head. He is having a great day...rockin' the accessories and the 'do'. He will be the rep for the new blog. Wanna sling the poo poo at me....gonna have to pass by 'The PH". So don't....he's tough, he can take ya.

New blog looks like the old blog.... I know. Difference....nothin' much. Still me rambling about nonsense and generally giving my opinion on random points of life.

If you're here to get details on my life.....please proceed to the closest exit. Wanna ask a question....welcome to dinner, please take a seat. Wanna give an opinion....the comment box is on the wall. All are invited and expected. But take the responsiblity by not hiding behind anonymous. I know there is gossip flying like a fat pink pig. Some may be accurate, likely most is not. Life is complicated, decision are not always understood or accepted.

So keep your arms and legs inside the bus, fasten your seat belt....and hold on for the ride.

2 comments:

  1. Mr Potato Head is hot....it had to be said. I know we were all thinking it. Im glad you decided to keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know how you got a new blog but with the old blog posts still? I didn't know you could do that.
    Guess I live in no where land because the gossip pig has not been by. I live a sheltered life.
    My seat belt is fastened.

    ReplyDelete