Jun 9, 2010

Cold and Dreary

What's with this weather?  Are we ever going to see the sun again?  The boat has been sitting on our driveway for over a month,  as yet to be used.  Stupid weather.

Yesterday my mental health imitated the weather of today....today,  a little better.  Sleep is our friend.

I haven't been funny lately,  sorry.  Well,  except for "the whole weekend...the W-H-O-L-E weekend"  Lynn got a chuckle out of that.

Maybe it's cause nothing funny has been happening.  Divorce isn't funny...and that's what's been happening.

Ya...sitting here trying to think of something funny....nada

Jayda rubber arms....funny.
Casey imitating Jayda rubber arms...funny.
You had to be there.

Have you been watching SYTYCD?   They haven't shown a single person landing on their face.
Have you seen America's got Talent?  People have problems....seriously. 

Ok,  one thing that is funny....Wipeout - Blind Date.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry. Didn't mean to insinuate that divorce was funny. That is not what I meant at all. Just that having 6 kids for one crazy weekend tickled my funny bone. You do remember I have 6 kids. Right? ; D Yeah.....we live the crazy life too. ; D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Lynn, that didn't even occur to me. I was picturing you giggling, all alone, at your computer...uncontrollably. That's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you, funny or not :) I agree, the dreary drab weather breeds dreary, drab feeling people. I've fallen victim to the blahs, too. But, rubber armed Jayda..yep. Made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete