Jun 12, 2010

Rash

So...I've discovered an odd rash,  not sure why I have it...nor how I got it.  Possibly from the pole dancing lessons I've been taking,  maybe they don't sanitize those very well.  Might be the chaps I like to wear at home,  commando...I guess that would do it as well.

Anyway,  I've been tinkering with a new hobby.  Really interested in starting my own Swing Club.  Cochrane is such a quiet town,  I think I could really add to the atmosphere.  I've already scheduled a little 'enhancement' just to add to the appeal.

Did you see the red outfit on the SYTYCD guy last night?  He borrowed that from me,  I also have it in Magenta.  I must say, the open front down to the belly button is a bigger draw on me than on a hairy black guy.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!!!! You go girl.... Love to know what was said.
    I think you're awesome. Miss that sense of humour

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I think I know of a certain C that is in for some big pay back LOL.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes he's so so funny. However, what really bites is that's the post I was ready to put on his blog when we were cranking each others FB on Friday. He didn't come up with that, I did...he's just able to copy and poste. Loser, one point for him.

    ReplyDelete